Once orders are placed, the design team schedules your pieces for completion. As such, each jewellery item is made once and online order is placed. For this reason and hygiene, please choose carefully as we do not refund items for change of mind.
Returns can only be accepted for manufacturing faults claimed within the warranty period.
Returns cannot be accepted for wear and tear, or damage of any kind including accidental or negligent.
Returns cannot be accepted for variations in size, colour or setting because all pieces are handcrafted and as such variations exist from piece to piece.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
If you're wanting to return your item for a manufacturing fault, please see instructions below.
If you require a replacement or checked out as a guest, please contact us via email@example.com with your order details, photos and a description.
We will review your return request, if valid
1. You will be issued an Return number
2. Please post your piece back in its original packaging.
3. Post your package back to:
Ronza George – RETURNS
Shop 3/76 Charles Street Putney 2112 NSW Australia
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for returns to be processed once received.
CAN YOU REPAIR JEWELLERY?
Yes, depending on what's happened to your piece, we may be able to offer a repair. Fees may apply.
A guideline for what we can repair:
- If a stone has fallen out and has not been lost
- Broken elastic
- Broken or open jump rings (note they are designed to release and open under force for safety, this happens if your jewellery item gets caught)
- Replating service for tarnished product. Contact us for a quote.
Please send through the order/receipt details, and a photo of the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assess this for you.